The top 10 emerging markets for e-commerce worldwide (in no particular order) are:
1. India: With a huge population, increasing internet penetration, and rising middle class, India’s e-commerce market is rapidly growing.
2. China: Despite being an advanced economy, China’s e-commerce market continues to expand due to its massive population and increasing online shopping habits.
3. Brazil: Latin America’s largest market, Brazil has a growing middle class and increasing internet access, making it a promising market for e-commerce.
4. Indonesia: With the world’s fourth-largest population, Indonesia offers huge potential for e-commerce growth, fueled by increasing smartphone penetration and internet usage.
5. Mexico: Mexico’s e-commerce market has been growing steadily, driven by a young population, increasing internet access, and rising consumer confidence in online shopping.
6. Russia: Russia’s e-commerce market is expanding rapidly, driven by increasing internet availability, improving logistics, and growing consumer trust in online platforms.
7. Turkey: Turkey’s young population and rising internet usage have contributed to the growth of e-commerce in the country, making it an attractive market for online businesses.
8. Nigeria: Despite challenges like poor infrastructure, Nigeria’s e-commerce market is thriving due to a growing youth population, increasing internet access, and rising consumer trust in online platforms.
9. South Africa: South Africa’s e-commerce market has experienced significant growth, driven by increasing smartphone penetration, improving logistics, and changing consumer behavior.
10. Argentina: Argentina’s e-commerce market has been expanding rapidly, fueled by increasing internet penetration, growing smartphone usage, and a shift towards online shopping.
Please note that the rankings might vary based on various factors, and this list represents some of the top emerging markets for e-commerce worldwide.